=Nil;Foundation develops data access mechanisms that facilitate insecure data transfer between public databases (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, others). This is done by combining zero-knowledge proof cryptography and a classic DBMS-like approach.
Our current customers have invested in our technology through grants, including the Ethereum Foundation, MINA, Solana, Starkware, etc.
In recent months we have completed our first ever funding round with Polychain as the lead investment (and some others) with valuation ~220 mUSD and are now actively scaling the team.
Whom we are looking for:
We are looking for experienced Chief Business Development Manager to build strong relationship with partners all over the world with focus on blockchain companies.
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth;
- Understands the potential market and defines reasonable targets to validate opportunities;
- Advance strategic relationships, develop partnership models and direct implementation of proactive and
response growth tactics.
- At least 8 years of business development experience including demonstrated success in business to business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income;
- Experience of building the team from scratch;
- Excellent communication, writing and public speaking skills;
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Ability to close the deal and build a system with a high win-win potential between all participants.
What we offer:
- Money (or any other form of compensation you want);
- Don’t do the thing if you don’t like it - that is the motto;
- Be a technical leader of epic infrastructure product to disrupt classical data access approach;
- No corporate bullshit culture;
- Relocation support if you need.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying