=nil; Foundation is hiring a system developer to work on a custom database engine.
We are building our own database that replicates data from multiple different blockchains and provides a single SQL interface that allows to select records in a unified way and also allows to insert multiple blockchains as one atomic transaction.
Our primary customers are crypto exchanges and other businesses that have a large volume of crypto transactions. We allow them to save on infrastructure and maintenance costs, because our solution is significantly more efficient than what is possible with off-the-shelf components.
We expect you to work on the database core which is written in C++
- You will be improving the existing replication protocol to make it fault tolerant
- You would also work on improving our query language to compile with llvm to a WebAssembly runtime
- And in addition you'll be building an actor model based on user-space stackful green threads
- 5-6 years of C++ experience is required. Though if you have experience with C, it also counts.
- You'd also need at least 3 years of experience building server-side software, which works
over the network and is either multithreaded or async
- Knowledge of database internals such as MVCC, commit logs, query optimization, index structures and others would be beneficial
- Alternatively, we would value experience with any critical stateful services
- We pay well
- "No corporate bullshit" culture
- You are free to work remotely from the location of your choice, or in our office in Limassol
- We provide health insurance and pay for your hardware setup
- If you need it, we help with relocation
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying